Hospitality in our Community is a podcast exploring the news, issues, and personalities affecting the hospitality industry in Tasmania.
From the challenges posed by the sharing-economy to the trends in food culture, this is the directors commentary to the activities and interests of Tasmanian Hospitality Association.
In this episode, we cover:
Steve Old brings in our first episode, and recaps some stats. and introduces Nick Roney.
Recap on the last few weeks at the THA, including:
- Our annual Accomodation Dinner (watch the highlights here);
- Race Night shoutout & thanks;
- ‘OneMusic Australia’ new initiative by APRA/AMCOS;
- Hospitality New Zealand partnership;
- Golf Day coming up supporting kids and families in need, remember to sign up!
- Great Customer Experience program reminder, find out more.
Exclusive interview with the Hon Martin Ferguson AM discussing accomodation in Tasmania and some of the areas where we are expecting challenge and opportunity in the next 12 months.
‘On the Road with Roney’ sits down with Kalis Hospitality’s Alexia Kalis to chat about how she got into the industry and a deep dive into the venues and snapshot issues faced by the group.
Steve Old interviews David Foster to chat about his new clean shirt and some of the ways he’s advocating for our industry.
The THA's podcast 'Hospitality in our Community' is proudly sponsored by Tabcorp.