Become a Member
Benefits of joining the THA
Becoming a member of the THA will provide you with a host of benefits along with peace of mind that any issue you may be having can be resolved by a phone call to one of our friendly staff.
The THA as a peak body is an amalgamation of the following organisations which operate at a both a state and federal level:
- Tourism Accommodation Australia (TAA)
- Australian Hotels Association (AHA)
- Restaurant Catering Tasmania
- Clubs Tasmania
Our promise to members is if we cannot help you straight away, we will find someone who can. Running a hospitality business can be complicated with many different rules and regulations involved to ensure you are operating within required legislation and guidelines - this is why we keep our members informed through our fortnightly e-newsletter Small Bytes as well as regular bulletins. THA members will also receive an online copy of our Hospitality Review magazine produced every two months.
The THA work closely with a range of bodies to ensure we are able to keep our members up to date on anything that impacts their business operations.
What you get:
In general terms, membership will provide you with the following:
- Unlimited industry specific Employment Relations support and advice
- Access to benefits and exclusive deals through our corporate partners
- Regular updates on the issues affecting your business
- Referrals to appropriate sources of information and assistance where required
- Belonging to a community of business operators
- Lobbying at all levels of government, both state and local
- Training and workforce development assistance, to identify and access the right training for your workforce
- Regular industry events to network with peers and government
- Ability to participate in our Awards for Excellence to recognise those businesses with outstanding venues and service
- Responsive and personalised service – whatever your question, we can help!
Should you wish to discuss these benefits further or to become a member of the THA, call our membership manager today on 6220 7300, email email@example.com or fill out the contact form below!